1/2 cup chocolate 2 1/2 cups strong coffee 4 tablespoons light cream 2/3 cup heavy cream 1 teaspoon sugar dash of cinnamon dash of cocoa Melt chocolate in sauce pan Stir in light cream Slowly add coffee, beating until frothy In a cold bowl whip heavy cream and sugar Pour coffee … [Read More...] about Viennese (hot) 4 servings
Coffee Alcohol Recipes
Pumpkin Spice Margarita
- 1/4 cup Sauze Blue Silver Tequila
- 1/2 cup cream
- 2 tbsp. pumpkin spice syrup
- 1 tbs sugar
- 2 tbs pumpkin spice syrup
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 and 1/2 cup hot coffee
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped cream and cinnamon for garnish
1. Brew coffee
2. Combine cream, pumpkin spice syrup, sugar, vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice well in a cup.
3. Pour mixture into a coffee cup that’s holding coffee. Add tequila.
4. Garnish with whipped cream and cinnamon.
- 1 pint chocolate ice cream
- 8 tbs brewed espresso
- 8 tbs finely chopped semi-sweet chocolate
- 8 tbs dark rum
1. Brew espresso
2. Divide ice cream among four dessert bowls.
3. Spoon 2 tbs of chocolate, 2 of rum, and 2 of espresso over each scoop.
4. Serve immediately and enjoy! Great for a quick dessert.
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup water
- 6 oz. white chopped white chocolate
- 1/4 cup brandy or rum
- 2 tbs. Nescafe Clasico instant coffee granules
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
Calypso Island Coffee
- 1 cup of fresh brewed coffee, strong
- 1/2 shot of Frangelico Liquor
- 1/2 shot of Malibu Rum
- Whipped cream
1. Brew coffee.
2. Pour coffee in heat proof glass.
3 Add both liquor shots and stir well.
4. Top with whipped cream.
5. Enjoy your island coffee drink!
- 4 oz fresh brewed coffee
- 1 and 1/2 oz Irish whiskey
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- Freshy whipped cream
1. Brew coffee
2. Combine coffee, whiskey, and sugar in a pre-warmed coffee mug. Stir well.
3. Add dollop of whipped cream on top
4. Serve and enjoy!