Ingredients: 1 oz fresh ground, dark roast, coffee 8 oz water ice Half and Half Sugar as desired Directions: 1. Brew coffee, preferably in a French press for this recipe. 2. Add as much half and half and sugar as desired to bottom of glass. Stir well to mix. 3. Pour coffee … [Read More...] about Classic Creamy Iced Coffee
2 cups milk
4 cups strong coffee
1 tablespoon sugar
- Punch two holes in to coconut, pour liquid into saucepan
- Bake coconut for 30 minutes at 300 F degrees
- Break open coconut, remove meat, and grate.
- Mix coconut meat, coconut liquid, and milk in a sauce pan
- Heat over low heat until creamy.
- Toast grated coconut under broiler
- Mix milk mixture, coffee, and sugar
- Pour into mugs, garnish with toasted coconut.