We all can admit that we pay for the experience that comes with a cup of coffee when we frequent Starbuck’s or Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. But you have to admit that the $5.00 experience, even shared three times a week, is a costly expenditure. But just because you choose to break up the … [Read More...] about The Perfect Brew … at Home!
- 3 cups fresh and strong brewed coffee
- 4 packages milk chocolate hot chocolate
- 8 Caramel Hershey’s Kisses
- 8 tbs heavy cream
- Sweetened whipped cream (for topping)
- Cocoa powder for dusting
1. Pour 3/4 cup of coffee into each serving mug and stir in 1 package of hot chocolate mix.
2. Drop in 2 Hershey’s Kisses into each cup and stir until melted.
3. Add dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of cocoa powder to each cup.