That's Strong Coffee There are a few notable dark-roasted blends you're likely to find at most coffee shops. Espresso Roast: these are usually dark, robust blends with a caramel-like sweetness. Espresso roasts are specifically created to stand up to the intense process of brewing espresso, but … [Read More...] about How to Master Coffee Pairings
- 1 and 1/2 cups fresh brewed coffee, strong
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup half and half cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Brew coffee
2. Combine coffee and milk in a medium bowl.
3. Whisk half and half and vanilla in with coffee mixture until well blended.
4. Pour over ice and enjoy!