2 cups strong Italian coffee 2 cups hot chocolate whipped cream grated orange peel (garnish) Mix coffee and hot chocolate Pour into mugs Top with whipped cream and orange peel … [Read More...] about Cafe Borgia (hot) 4 servings
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso coffee powder (or instant coffee)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate mini-chips
1. Preheat oven to 375
2. Line muffin baking pans with muffin holders or spray with non-stick spray
3. Whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, espresso, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Set to side.
4. Mix egg, milk, butter, and vanilla extract until combined well. Then add to flour mixture. Stir until mixed thoroughly.
5. Fold in chocolate chips
6. Pour batter into muffin cups, 3/4 of the way.
7. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.