Ingredients: 1/4 cup whipped cream 1 and a half tbs. powdered sugar 1 tbs brandy 1 freshly ground cup of your favorite blend, preferably medium roast 1 tbs sugar 5 tbs ground cardamom 1 tsp cinnamon 1 tsp ground nutmeg 7 cups water Directions: 1. Ground coffee 2. … [Read More...] about Holiday Spiced Coffee with Brandied Whipped Cream
- 8 cups water
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 cloves
- 1 cinnamon stick, halved
- 8 oz whipped cream
- 1 oz bakers chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup ground coffee
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Pour water into pan and bring to boil. Then stir in sugar, cloves, and cinnamon stick. Reduce to simmer for 15 minutes. Then remove from heat.
2. Add chocolate into clove mixture and stir until melted.
3. Add ground coffee and let stand for 5 minutes. Then stir in vanilla.
4. Strain mixture through a cheesecloth into coffee mugs and garnish with whipped cream.