Ingredients: 3/4 oz Bailey's Irish Cream 1/2 oz Irish Mist Liquor 5 oz fresh brewed coffee 1/2 oz whipped cream 1 tsp sugar Directions: 1. Brew coffee 2. Pour all ingredients into mug in this order: Coffee, Bailey's, Irish Mist. 3. Stir in sugar. 4. Garnish with whipped … [Read More...] about Irish 49 Coffee
- 8 cups water
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 cloves
- 1 cinnamon stick, halved
- 8 oz whipped cream
- 1 oz bakers chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup ground coffee
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Pour water into pan and bring to boil. Then stir in sugar, cloves, and cinnamon stick. Reduce to simmer for 15 minutes. Then remove from heat.
2. Add chocolate into clove mixture and stir until melted.
3. Add ground coffee and let stand for 5 minutes. Then stir in vanilla.
4. Strain mixture through a cheesecloth into coffee mugs and garnish with whipped cream.