1 package frozen blackberries (10 oz) 1/2 cup extra fine granulated sugar 1/2 cup Water (spring water is best) 9 cups cold coffee (darker roast brewed drip style) 1 pint Half-and-half 1 cup sweetened whipped cream (or CoolWhip) 9 whole blackberries Put frozen blackberries in a … [Read More...] about Blackberry Summer Dream
1/2 cup butter (soft)
2/3 cups sugar
2 cup flour
2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2/3 cups milk
1 cup wild blueberries
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
1/2 cup icing sugar
3 tablespoons sugar
1. Cream the butter and sugar in a bowl.
2. Mix in the eggs.
3. Mix the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
4. Mix the flour mixture and milk into the butter and sugar mixture.
5. Mix in the blueberries.
6. Pour the mixture into a greased 9′ x 9′ baking pan.
7. Bake in a preheated 374F oven for about 40 minutes.
8. Mix the lemon juice and rind with the icing sugar.
9. Pour the lemon mixture over the coffee cake.
10. Sprinkle the sugar onto the coffee cake.
11. Place the coffee cake under the broiler until the sugar bubbles, about 2 minutes.