A few weekends ago I was in Los Angeles at Jerry's Famous Deli having a malt. It was very good, but I got to thinking it would be even better if it were made with coffee ice cream. A while back, Rick Bartosh showed INeedCoffee readers how to make coffee ice cream. Using that as a start, I set out to … [Read More...] about Coffee Milkshake, Coffee Malt
- 1 package frozen blackberries (10 oz)
- 1/2 cup extra fine granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Water (spring water is best)
- 9 cups cold coffee (darker roast brewed drip style)
- 1 pint Half-and-half
- 1 cup sweetened whipped cream (or CoolWhip)
- 9 whole blackberries
Put frozen blackberries in a blender with the sugar and water and puree. Strain mixture into a large mixing bowl. Add the 9 cups of coffee and the pint of half-and-half. Blend well. Pour or spoon into 12-ounce glasses partially filled with crushed ice. Top with whipped cream and whole blackberries.
This one is delicious!