8 cups strong coffee 1/3 cup sugar 1/4 cup chocolate syrup 1/2 teaspoon aniseed (tied in cheesecloth) 20 cloves 4 cinnamon sticks whipped cream orange and lemon twists Place coffee, sugar, chocolate syrup, aniseed, cloves and cinnamon into a sauce pan Heat to 200 F degrees … [Read More...] about Mediterranean (hot) 8 servings
- 1 package frozen blackberries (10 oz)
- 1/2 cup extra fine granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Water (spring water is best)
- 9 cups cold coffee (darker roast brewed drip style)
- 1 pint Half-and-half
- 1 cup sweetened whipped cream (or CoolWhip)
- 9 whole blackberries
Put frozen blackberries in a blender with the sugar and water and puree. Strain mixture into a large mixing bowl. Add the 9 cups of coffee and the pint of half-and-half. Blend well. Pour or spoon into 12-ounce glasses partially filled with crushed ice. Top with whipped cream and whole blackberries.
This one is delicious!