Ingredients: 4 cups fresh brewed strong coffee 1 cup heavy cream 1 tsp vanilla extract 6 tsp sugar 1 tsp rum extract Directions: 1. Brew coffee 2. Beat whipping cream until fluffy and add vanilla and 3 tsp of sugar. Continue to beat until soft peaks form. 3. Divide the … [Read More...] about Cafe Rumba
Blackberry Summer Dream
- 1 package frozen blackberries (10 oz)
- 1/2 cup extra fine granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Water (spring water is best)
- 9 cups cold coffee (darker roast brewed drip style)
- 1 pint Half-and-half
- 1 cup sweetened whipped cream (or CoolWhip)
- 9 whole blackberries
Put frozen blackberries in a blender with the sugar and water and puree. Strain mixture into a large mixing bowl. Add the 9 cups of coffee and the pint of half-and-half. Blend well. Pour or spoon into 12-ounce glasses partially filled with crushed ice. Top with whipped cream and whole blackberries.
This one is delicious!