Ingredients (Makes 2 Servings) 1/4 Cup Fresh Ground Coffee 4 Cups Water 1 Tsp. Ground Allspice 1/2 Tsp. Ground Cinnamon 2 Tsp. Half and Half 2 Tsp. Sugar Whipped Cream Directions 1. Grind your coffee. 2. Mix your ground coffee in a bowl along with the allspice and … [Read More...] about Pumpkin Spice Coffee
- 1 package frozen blackberries (10 oz)
- 1/2 cup extra fine granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Water (spring water is best)
- 9 cups cold coffee (darker roast brewed drip style)
- 1 pint Half-and-half
- 1 cup sweetened whipped cream (or CoolWhip)
- 9 whole blackberries
Put frozen blackberries in a blender with the sugar and water and puree. Strain mixture into a large mixing bowl. Add the 9 cups of coffee and the pint of half-and-half. Blend well. Pour or spoon into 12-ounce glasses partially filled with crushed ice. Top with whipped cream and whole blackberries.
This one is delicious!