8 cups strong coffee 1/3 cup sugar 1/4 cup chocolate syrup 1/2 teaspoon aniseed (tied in cheesecloth) 20 cloves 4 cinnamon sticks whipped cream orange and lemon twists Place coffee, sugar, chocolate syrup, aniseed, cloves and cinnamon into a sauce pan Heat to 200 F degrees … [Read More...] about Mediterranean (hot) 8 servings
- 1 package dark-chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 3 oz. package instant chocolate pudding
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup strong coffee
- 1/2 cup creme de cacao
- 1/4 cup Kahlua
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar, sifted
- 2 tbs strong coffee
- 2 tbs Kahlua
- 2 tbs creme de cacao
1. Combine cake mix, oil, pudding, eggs, coffee, creme de cacao, and kahlua in a mixing bowl and beat well to combine for about 4 minutes. Mixture should be very smooth when mixed well enough.
2. Pour mixture into a greased 10 inch tube pan 3/4 high.
3. Bake for 50 minutes and immediately remove cake onto a pan and poke holes through from top to bottom with skewer or ice pick.
4. Prepare your topping by mixing the Kahlua, coffee, confectioners sugar, and creme de cacao together well. Spoon over cake.