2 1/2 cups strong coffee 2 teaspoons sugar 2/3 cup cream 4 scoops of coffee flavored ice cream 1 large bottle of Coke Sweeten coffee with sugar, and chill Mix coffee and cream Fill 4 glasses half full Add one scoop of ice cream to each glass Top with coke … [Read More...] about Coffee Float (cold) 4 servings
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 4 bananas, smashed
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 and 1/2 tsp strong coffee
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 and 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350 and grease 12 muffin cups or use paper liners
2. Mix butter and smashed bananas in a large mixing bowl. Then mix in sugar, egg, coffee, and vanilla.
3. Sprinkle salt and baking soda over the mixture, then add flour and mix until well incorporated.
4. Fold in pecans.
5. Pour mixture into prepared muffin tins and bake for 20 to 30 minutes. Cool on rack.