Make espresso the day before...lots of shots in a container that you put into the fridge (double strength coffee like that which you brew for iced coffee works too; as does a cold-brew concentrate like what you can make with a Filtron cold brew system). In a tall, slender high ball glass add … [Read More...] about Thai Won On – Thai Iced Coffee
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 5 tbss natural unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 14 oz semisweet or bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 1/4 cups (2 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup hot strong coffee
- 2/3 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 2 cups sugar
- 7 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped white chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Coat baking dish with nonstick spray.
3. Whisk flour, cocoa powder, and salt in medium bowl and set aside.
4. Place semi-sweet chocolate, butter, coffee, and liquor into a heatproof bowl. Set bowl over saucepan of simmering water. Heat mixture thoroughly until melted and mixed. Remove bowl from heat. Whisk in both sugars and add eggs and vanilla. Whisk until blended. Fold in flour mixture. Pour into baking dish.
5. Place white chocolate into a microwave safe bowl. Microwave until melted. Place in pastry bag and pipe thin lines over brownie batter.
6. Bake for 35-45 minutes, while roating pan every 10 minutes. Cool completely.