Hearkening back to the days of Root beer floats, warm summer nights and the cooling draught slinking down your throat? But damn it all you still need something to give you a shot in the arm? Then I have just the beverage for you. A coffee float. Amounts and mileage may vary, so play with the amounts … [Read More...] about The Coffee Float
- 1 5-pound beef brisket, halved
- 2 tbss kosher salt
- 1 dried ancho chile
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 tbs olive oil, divided
- 2 cups hot coffee
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 10 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Finely grated lemon zest
- 1 cake of Mexican hot chocolate (prepared according to instructions on box)
- 1/2 cup coffee
- Cayenne pepper
- whipped cream
- chocolate shavings
1. Brew coffee
2. Mix coffee, 1/2 cup of hot chocolate, and 1 dash of cayenne pepper together in mug.
3. Add whipped cream and sprinkle with chocolate shavings.
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup water
- 6 oz. white chopped white chocolate
- 1/4 cup brandy or rum
- 2 tbs. Nescafe Clasico instant coffee granules
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup of fresh brewed coffee, strong
- 1/2 shot of Frangelico Liquor
- 1/2 shot of Malibu Rum
- Whipped cream
1. Brew coffee.
2. Pour coffee in heat proof glass.
3 Add both liquor shots and stir well.
4. Top with whipped cream.
5. Enjoy your island coffee drink!
- 1 tbs instant coffee
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tbs protein powder
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Add coffee, milk, protein powder, vanilla extract, and honey into blender.
2. Blend until all ingredients thoroughly combined.
3. Enjoy as a great and healthy way to start the day!