Ingredients: 3/4 oz Bailey's Irish Cream 1/2 oz Irish Mist Liquor 5 oz fresh brewed coffee 1/2 oz whipped cream 1 tsp sugar Directions: 1. Brew coffee 2. Pour all ingredients into mug in this order: Coffee, Bailey's, Irish Mist. 3. Stir in sugar. 4. Garnish with whipped … [Read More...] about Irish 49 Coffee
- 1 oz Frangelico
- 1 oz Vodka
- 3/4 oz cold espresso
1. Pre-make espresso and allow to cool in refrigerator.
2. Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice and shake vigorously.
3. Strain into a martini glass.
4. Enjoy this simple, yet delicious, drink!
Pumpkin Spice Margarita
- 1/4 cup Sauze Blue Silver Tequila
- 1/2 cup cream
- 2 tbsp. pumpkin spice syrup
- 1 tbs sugar
- 2 tbs pumpkin spice syrup
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 and 1/2 cup hot coffee
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped cream and cinnamon for garnish
1. Brew coffee
2. Combine cream, pumpkin spice syrup, sugar, vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice well in a cup.
3. Pour mixture into a coffee cup that’s holding coffee. Add tequila.
4. Garnish with whipped cream and cinnamon.
Thai Coffee Oliang
- 8 tbs Thai Oliang Coffee Powder Mix
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tbs evaporated milk
1. Boil water and mix with Oliang. Let steep for 2 minutes.
2. Drain the mixture through a cloth sieve into a medium container.
3. Add sugar and mix well.
4. Pour into glass, add ice and evaporated milk.
5. Enjoy! Great for an after dinner drink.
- 1 pint chocolate ice cream
- 8 tbs brewed espresso
- 8 tbs finely chopped semi-sweet chocolate
- 8 tbs dark rum
1. Brew espresso
2. Divide ice cream among four dessert bowls.
3. Spoon 2 tbs of chocolate, 2 of rum, and 2 of espresso over each scoop.
4. Serve immediately and enjoy! Great for a quick dessert.
Dark Roast Coffee Gelee
- 6 tbs finely ground dark roast coffee
- 2 and 1/4 cups boiling water, plus 1 tbs cold water
- 1/2 cup cugar
- 1 and 1/2 tsp plain gelatin
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 tsp curry powder
1. Brew ground coffee using 2 cups boiling water
2. Bring sugar and remaining 1/4 cup water to a boil in saucepan, stirring sugar until dissolved. Remove from heat.
3. Sprinkle gelatin over cold water to soften for 1 minute.
4. Stir coffee, sugar syrup, and vanilla in metal bowl, then add gelatin mixture and stir until dissolved. Chill 8 hours.
5. To make the topping, force brown sugar through a sieve into a bowl, then add heavy cream and curry powder and beat with mixer until soft peaks form.
6. Divide your gelee into six cups and top with whipped cream.
7. Enjoy! Perfect for dinner parties.