Ingredients (Makes 2 Servings) 1/4 Cup Fresh Ground Coffee 4 Cups Water 1 Tsp. Ground Allspice 1/2 Tsp. Ground Cinnamon 2 Tsp. Half and Half 2 Tsp. Sugar Whipped Cream Directions 1. Grind your coffee. 2. Mix your ground coffee in a bowl along with the allspice and … [Read More...] about Pumpkin Spice Coffee
- 1 pint chocolate ice cream
- 8 tbs brewed espresso
- 8 tbs finely chopped semi-sweet chocolate
- 8 tbs dark rum
1. Brew espresso
2. Divide ice cream among four dessert bowls.
3. Spoon 2 tbs of chocolate, 2 of rum, and 2 of espresso over each scoop.
4. Serve immediately and enjoy! Great for a quick dessert.