Ingredients: 10 cups brewed coffee Stir together in a small saucepan 1/2 cup granulated sugar 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (or cardamom) 1/3 cup water whipped cream, for garnish milk, for serving sugar, for serving Over medium heat, boil sugar, cocoa, … [Read More...] about Christmas Coffee Recipe
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 c heavy cream
- 4 c strongly brewed Columbian coffee
- Mix the vanilla extract and cream; then whip.
- Beat the egg white until it becomes firm.
- Thoroughly blend the vanilla and cream mix with the egg white.
- Fill each mug with 1/3 to 1/2 with the mixture.
- Add coffee and serve.