Ingredients: 1 cup fresh brewed coffee (strong) 2 tbs orange juice 2 tbs milk 1 tbs granulated sugar 1 tbs cocoa powder Directions: 1. Brew coffee 2. Mix coffee, orange juice, milk, sugar, and cocoa powder together in a mug until dissolved. 3. Top with whipped cream and … [Read More...] about Orange Mocha
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 c heavy cream
- 4 c strongly brewed Columbian coffee
- Mix the vanilla extract and cream; then whip.
- Beat the egg white until it becomes firm.
- Thoroughly blend the vanilla and cream mix with the egg white.
- Fill each mug with 1/3 to 1/2 with the mixture.
- Add coffee and serve.