Ingredients 1 1/2 cups strong brewed coffee 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk 1/2 cup half-and-half cream 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract Directions In a medium bowl, combine coffee and milk. Whisk in half-and-half and vanilla until well blended. Pour into glasses filled with ice. … [Read More...] about Cappuccino on Ice
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 c heavy cream
- 4 c strongly brewed Columbian coffee
- Mix the vanilla extract and cream; then whip.
- Beat the egg white until it becomes firm.
- Thoroughly blend the vanilla and cream mix with the egg white.
- Fill each mug with 1/3 to 1/2 with the mixture.
- Add coffee and serve.