Ingredients: 3/4 cup coffee ground coarse 9 oz boiled water Heat resistant vessel 16 oz of ice French Press Coffee brewer Directions: 1. Grind coffee and pour into French press. 2. Boil your water and add to French press. Let steep for 2 minutes, then slowly plunge down your … [Read More...] about Japanese Iced Coffee
- 8 tbs Thai Oliang Coffee Powder Mix
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tbs evaporated milk
1. Boil water and mix with Oliang. Let steep for 2 minutes.
2. Drain the mixture through a cloth sieve into a medium container.
3. Add sugar and mix well.
4. Pour into glass, add ice and evaporated milk.
5. Enjoy! Great for an after dinner drink.