2 cups coffee 1/3 cup cocoa 2 cups milk 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract 1/2 cup whipping cream dash cinnamon Mix cocoa, sugar, coffee and milk in a sauce pan Heat, over medium heat constantly stirring, until simmering Remove from heat and stir in vanilla Pour into cups, top … [Read More...] about Mocha (hot) 4 servings
- 8 tbs Thai Oliang Coffee Powder Mix
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tbs evaporated milk
1. Boil water and mix with Oliang. Let steep for 2 minutes.
2. Drain the mixture through a cloth sieve into a medium container.
3. Add sugar and mix well.
4. Pour into glass, add ice and evaporated milk.
5. Enjoy! Great for an after dinner drink.