1 package frozen blackberries (10 oz) 1/2 cup extra fine granulated sugar 1/2 cup Water (spring water is best) 9 cups cold coffee (darker roast brewed drip style) 1 pint Half-and-half 1 cup sweetened whipped cream (or CoolWhip) 9 whole blackberries Put frozen blackberries in a … [Read More...] about Blackberry Summer Dream
Thai Iced Coffee
Make espresso the day before…lots of shots in a container that you put into the fridge (double strength coffee like that which you brew for iced coffee works too; as does a cold-brew concentrate like what you can make with a Filtron cold brew system).
- In a tall, slender high ball glass add crushed ice (about 1/3of the way).
- In a separate glass, Â fill with 2 oz sweetened condensed milk.
- Pour 2-3 oz (depending upon strength you like) over the sweeten condensed milk (youâ€™ll notice the coffee will sit on top as its own layer).
- Stir rapidly with a spoon until well blended.
- Pour over the ice in the other glass.
This is a great dessert unto itself and is awesome after spicy asian meal. You can garnish with either a sprinkle of cinnamon â€“ although a drop of vanilla and/or anise makes for paradise in a cup.