Ingredients: 1/4 cup whipped cream 1 and a half tbs. powdered sugar 1 tbs brandy 1 freshly ground cup of your favorite blend, preferably medium roast 1 tbs sugar 5 tbs ground cardamom 1 tsp cinnamon 1 tsp ground nutmeg 7 cups water Directions: 1. Ground coffee 2. … [Read More...] about Holiday Spiced Coffee with Brandied Whipped Cream
- 8 tbs Thai Oliang Coffee Powder Mix
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tbs evaporated milk
1. Boil water and mix with Oliang. Let steep for 2 minutes.
2. Drain the mixture through a cloth sieve into a medium container.
3. Add sugar and mix well.
4. Pour into glass, add ice and evaporated milk.
5. Enjoy! Great for an after dinner drink.