Ingredients 1 package frozen mango chunks 1 c. cold spring water (any bottled water ) 1 espresso shot ( use strong cold brewed coffee if you'd like. About 1/4 c.) 3 tb. sugar 1 tb. Lipton's Mango instant tea mix 1/4 c. cream Handful of ice cubes ( small ones like you get in a bag of … [Read More...] about Moo-Mango Smoothie
- 8 oz brewed coffee
- 1 and 1/2 oz Tequila
- 1/2 oz coffee liquor
- 2 tbs Agave Nectar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Grated nutmeg for garnish
1. Brew coffee.
2. Combine agave nectar, heavy cream, and vanilla extract into bowl and beat until firm.
3. Combine tequila, coffee liquor, and coffee in mug.
4. Top with cream mixture and nutmeg.
5. Enjoy this hot beverage with a kick!