Ingredients: 3 oz espresso 1/4 cup sugar 2 and 1/2 cups milk 2 tbs. Pectin (found near jell-o at most supermarkets) 1 cup ice 1 tbs orange zest whipped cream Directions: 1. Brew espresso 2. Pour espresso into blender and add sugar. Blend until sugar dissolved and mixed … [Read More...] about Orange Mocha Frappuccino
sweet iced coffee
- 3/4 cup coffee ground coarse
- 9 oz boiled water
- Heat resistant vessel
- 16 oz of ice
- French Press Coffee brewer
1. Grind coffee and pour into French press.
2. Boil your water and add to French press. Let steep for 2 minutes, then slowly plunge down your coffee.
3. Add cream and sugar (if desired) and iced to glass. Pour coffee as aggressively as possible into glass.