That's Strong Coffee There are a few notable dark-roasted blends you're likely to find at most coffee shops. Espresso Roast: these are usually dark, robust blends with a caramel-like sweetness. Espresso roasts are specifically created to stand up to the intense process of brewing espresso, but … [Read More...] about How to Master Coffee Pairings
- 3 cups fresh and strong brewed coffee
- 4 packages milk chocolate hot chocolate
- 8 Caramel Hershey’s Kisses
- 8 tbs heavy cream
- Sweetened whipped cream (for topping)
- Cocoa powder for dusting
1. Pour 3/4 cup of coffee into each serving mug and stir in 1 package of hot chocolate mix.
2. Drop in 2 Hershey’s Kisses into each cup and stir until melted.
3. Add dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of cocoa powder to each cup.
- 4 cups fresh brewed strong coffee
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp rum extract
1. Brew coffee
2. Beat whipping cream until fluffy and add vanilla and 3 tsp of sugar. Continue to beat until soft peaks form.
3. Divide the whipped cream equally between 4 coffee cups.
4. Stir in rum extract and remaining sugar into coffee.
5. Pour coffee over whipped cream.
- 1 cup fresh brewed coffee (strong)
- 2 tbs orange juice
- 2 tbs milk
- 1 tbs granulated sugar
- 1 tbs cocoa powder
1. Brew coffee
2. Mix coffee, orange juice, milk, sugar, and cocoa powder together in a mug until dissolved.
3. Top with whipped cream and enjoy!
- 5 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tsp instant coffee
- 5 cubes ice
1. Add all ingredients into blender.
2. Blend on medium until smooth
3. Pour into glasses
4. Top with whipped cream and serve
- 1 cup sugar and 1 tbs sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup unsalted roasted peanuts
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tbs instant coffee mixed with 1 1/2 tsp of water (hot)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 pints vanilla ice cream
1. Grease a baking sheet
2. In saucepan, combine 1 cup sugar and water and bring to boil. Cook over medium high heat, do not stir. Wait until caramel starts to form and then stir in peanuts, cinnamon and salt.
3. Pour mixture into baking sheet and spread into even layer. Let stand until brittle is hardened.
4. Break off brittle into 4 medium size chunks. Place remaining brittle in plastic bag and roll with rolling pin to smash into tiny pieces.
5. Whisk condensed milk with instant coffee.
6. In another bowl, beat heavy cream and remaining tbs of sugar with electric mixer until forms whipped cream.
7. Scoop ice cream into 40 bowls and drizzle with the coffee mixture. Sprinkle with crushed brittle and top with whipped cream.
8. Garnish with one of the 4 pieces of brittle on each bowl.
9. Serve cold and enjoy!