1 teaspoon instant coffee granules 3/4 cup milk 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 2 teaspoons white sugar, or to taste 6 ice cubes 2 teaspoons chocolate syrup (optional) Combine the instant coffee, milk, vanilla extract, sugar, ice, and chocolate syrup in a blender; blend until smooth. … [Read More...] about Coffee Shake
- 1 cake of Mexican hot chocolate (prepared according to instructions on box)
- 1/2 cup coffee
- Cayenne pepper
- whipped cream
- chocolate shavings
1. Brew coffee
2. Mix coffee, 1/2 cup of hot chocolate, and 1 dash of cayenne pepper together in mug.
3. Add whipped cream and sprinkle with chocolate shavings.
- 8 cups water
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 cloves
- 1 cinnamon stick, halved
- 8 oz whipped cream
- 1 oz bakers chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup ground coffee
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Pour water into pan and bring to boil. Then stir in sugar, cloves, and cinnamon stick. Reduce to simmer for 15 minutes. Then remove from heat.
2. Add chocolate into clove mixture and stir until melted.
3. Add ground coffee and let stand for 5 minutes. Then stir in vanilla.
4. Strain mixture through a cheesecloth into coffee mugs and garnish with whipped cream.
- 1/2 cup coffee or espresso beans
- 1 or 2 whole cloves
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- seeds from 3 or 4 cardamom pods
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1. Place all ingredients together into your coffee grinder. The grind setting depends on whether you’ll be brewing in your espresso machine, or your drip brewer. Fine grind for espresso, medium grind for drip brewer.
2. Brew using freshly ground ingredients. Use 1 or 2 tbs per each cup of water.