1 coconut 2 cups milk 4 cups strong coffee 1 tablespoon sugar Punch two holes in to coconut, pour liquid into saucepan Bake coconut for 30 minutes at 300 F degrees Break open coconut, remove meat, and grate. Mix coconut meat, coconut liquid, and milk in a sauce pan Heat over low … [Read More...] about Caribbean (hot) 8 servings
simple iced recipes
- 1 and 1/2 cups fresh brewed coffee, strong
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup half and half cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Brew coffee
2. Combine coffee and milk in a medium bowl.
3. Whisk half and half and vanilla in with coffee mixture until well blended.
4. Pour over ice and enjoy!