1 tablespoon brown sugar 1/4 cup half-and-half 1 tablespoon caramel ice cream topping 3/4 cup hot, brewed coffee Stir brown sugar into half-and-half until dissolved. Whip with a milk frother or small whisk. Pour coffee into a mug, and stir in caramel sauce until dissolved. Pour frothed … [Read More...] about Brown Sugar Caramel Latte
simple iced recipes
- 1 and 1/2 cups fresh brewed coffee, strong
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup half and half cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Brew coffee
2. Combine coffee and milk in a medium bowl.
3. Whisk half and half and vanilla in with coffee mixture until well blended.
4. Pour over ice and enjoy!