Ingredients 2 cups hot chocolate (extra chocolate) 1 cup hot coffee 1/2 cup milk 2 tbs powdered sugar 2 scoops vanilla or chocolate ice cream Whipped cream Step-By-Step Mix all the ingredients above in sauce pan Heat until bubbling Serve in mugs with whipped cream … [Read More...] about Creamy Chocolate Coffee
rum flavored cofee
- 4 cups fresh brewed strong coffee
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp rum extract
1. Brew coffee
2. Beat whipping cream until fluffy and add vanilla and 3 tsp of sugar. Continue to beat until soft peaks form.
3. Divide the whipped cream equally between 4 coffee cups.
4. Stir in rum extract and remaining sugar into coffee.
5. Pour coffee over whipped cream.