Ingredients: 1/2 cup ground dark roast coffee 1 tsp orange peel, grated 4 cups water 1 1/2 cups milk 3 tbs sugar ice 1 tsp grated semi sweet chocolate Directions: 1. Brew coffee with grated orange mixed in with coffee grounds 2. Pour coffee into pitcher and stir in sugar and … [Read More...] about Chocolate Orange Iced Espresso
rum flavored cofee
- 4 cups fresh brewed strong coffee
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp rum extract
1. Brew coffee
2. Beat whipping cream until fluffy and add vanilla and 3 tsp of sugar. Continue to beat until soft peaks form.
3. Divide the whipped cream equally between 4 coffee cups.
4. Stir in rum extract and remaining sugar into coffee.
5. Pour coffee over whipped cream.