Ingredients Whole cloves Cinnamon bark (whole cinnamon) whole green cardamom Brown sugar (if desired) Whipped cream Shaved Chocolate and cinnamon sprinkle Coffee Brew a pot of your favorite coffee, a little too strong. In a small pan, add 1 1/2 cup water, 4-7 cloves, 1/2 inch … [Read More...] about Autumn-Holiday Coffee
(Makes 2 Servings)
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Ground Coffee
- 4 Cups Water
- 1 Tsp. Ground Allspice
- 1/2 Tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Tsp. Half and Half
- 2 Tsp. Sugar
- Whipped Cream
1. Grind your coffee.
2. Mix your ground coffee in a bowl along with the allspice and cinnamon.
3. Add your water to the coffee machine, and put coffee mixture in filter. Begin brewing.
4. Pour brewed coffee into serving cups and add cream and sugar equally divided between both cups.
5. Garnish with whipped cream.
6. Enjoy! Pumpkin flavors always add a nice touch to the holidays.