Ingredients 1/2 cup coffee or espresso beans 1 or 2 whole cloves 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon seeds from 3 or 4 cardamom pods 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg 1/4 teaspoon black pepper 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger Directions 1. Place all ingredients together into your coffee … [Read More...] about Moroccan Spiced Coffee
(Makes 2 Servings)
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Ground Coffee
- 4 Cups Water
- 1 Tsp. Ground Allspice
- 1/2 Tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Tsp. Half and Half
- 2 Tsp. Sugar
- Whipped Cream
1. Grind your coffee.
2. Mix your ground coffee in a bowl along with the allspice and cinnamon.
3. Add your water to the coffee machine, and put coffee mixture in filter. Begin brewing.
4. Pour brewed coffee into serving cups and add cream and sugar equally divided between both cups.
5. Garnish with whipped cream.
6. Enjoy! Pumpkin flavors always add a nice touch to the holidays.