Ingredients 1 and 1/2 cups coffee ice cream 1 and 1/2 cups eggnog 1 cup fresh brewed coffee 4 tbs. cool whip 4 pinches ground nutmeg Directions 1. Brew coffee 2. Scoop the ice cream into a pan on low heat 3. Stir in eggnog and coffee into pan. Heat until warm, usually 3 … [Read More...] about Eggnog Coffee Punch
pumpkin spice margarita
- 1/4 cup Sauze Blue Silver Tequila
- 1/2 cup cream
- 2 tbsp. pumpkin spice syrup
- 1 tbs sugar
- 2 tbs pumpkin spice syrup
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 and 1/2 cup hot coffee
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped cream and cinnamon for garnish
1. Brew coffee
2. Combine cream, pumpkin spice syrup, sugar, vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice well in a cup.
3. Pour mixture into a coffee cup that’s holding coffee. Add tequila.
4. Garnish with whipped cream and cinnamon.