1 cup coffee 1 egg yolk 1/2 cup cream dash nutmeg Beat sugar and egg yolk together Place cream into sauce pan, and heat over low setting Whisk in egg mixture Heat to 200 F degrees Pour coffee into to cups, and top with cream mixture garnish with nutmeg … [Read More...] about Nogged Coffee (hot) 2 servings
new years drinks
- 1.5 oz. Irish Cream Liqueur
- 1 oz. chocolate liqueur
- 1/2 oz. vodka
- 2 oz refrigerated coffee
- 1 small scoop chocolate ice cream
1. Pour alcohol in glass in this order: Irish Cream, Chocolate Liquor, Vodka
2. Pour coffee over alcohol mixture. Chocolate will remain settled at bottom.
3. Garnish with scoop of ice cream
4. Enjoy! Perfect for New Years Eve cocktails!