Ingredients: 3 oz espresso 1/4 cup sugar 2 and 1/2 cups milk 2 tbs. Pectin (found near jell-o at most supermarkets) 1 cup ice 1 tbs orange zest whipped cream Directions: 1. Brew espresso 2. Pour espresso into blender and add sugar. Blend until sugar dissolved and mixed … [Read More...] about Orange Mocha Frappuccino
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2-1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp instant espresso coffee powder (or instant coffee)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate mini-chips
1. Preheat oven to 375 and line 12 muffin tins with paper
2. Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, espresso, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg together in large bowl.
3. In a separate medium bowl, combine milk, butter egg, and vanilla well. Add to flour mixture and stir until just combined. Then fold in chocolate chips.
4. Fill muffin tins 3/4 full and bake for 20 minutes.
5. Enjoy! Great for grab-n-go breakfasts!