Ingredients 2-3 scoops coffee ice cream 2 tbsp mocha coffee sauce (see our other recipes) 2 tbs chocolate chips whipped cream Instructions Place the coffee ice cream into a serving dish. Sprinkle on the chocolate chips and pour on the syrup. Decorate with whipped cream and serve! … [Read More...] about Coffee & Chocolate Parfait
- 8 oz brewed coffee
- 1 and 1/2 oz Tequila
- 1/2 oz coffee liquor
- 2 tbs Agave Nectar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Grated nutmeg for garnish
1. Brew coffee.
2. Combine agave nectar, heavy cream, and vanilla extract into bowl and beat until firm.
3. Combine tequila, coffee liquor, and coffee in mug.
4. Top with cream mixture and nutmeg.
5. Enjoy this hot beverage with a kick!