Ingredients 8 cups water 4 ounces ground coffee 2 cinnamon sticks 2 ounces brown sugar 3 whole cloves 1 square semi-sweet chocolate Directions 1. Bring water to a boil 2. Add the cinnamon, cloves, sugar, and semi-sweet chocolate 3. Let the mixture come to a boil again and … [Read More...] about Cafe de Olla
- 8 oz brewed coffee
- 1 and 1/2 oz Tequila
- 1/2 oz coffee liquor
- 2 tbs Agave Nectar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Grated nutmeg for garnish
1. Brew coffee.
2. Combine agave nectar, heavy cream, and vanilla extract into bowl and beat until firm.
3. Combine tequila, coffee liquor, and coffee in mug.
4. Top with cream mixture and nutmeg.
5. Enjoy this hot beverage with a kick!