Ingredients (Makes 2 Servings) 1/4 Cup Fresh Ground Coffee 4 Cups Water 1 Tsp. Ground Allspice 1/2 Tsp. Ground Cinnamon 2 Tsp. Half and Half 2 Tsp. Sugar Whipped Cream Directions 1. Grind your coffee. 2. Mix your ground coffee in a bowl along with the allspice and … [Read More...] about Pumpkin Spice Coffee
- 8 oz brewed coffee
- 1 and 1/2 oz Tequila
- 1/2 oz coffee liquor
- 2 tbs Agave Nectar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Grated nutmeg for garnish
1. Brew coffee.
2. Combine agave nectar, heavy cream, and vanilla extract into bowl and beat until firm.
3. Combine tequila, coffee liquor, and coffee in mug.
4. Top with cream mixture and nutmeg.
5. Enjoy this hot beverage with a kick!