Ingredients 1 ounce Scotch 1 ounce Brandy 1/2 ounce Tequila 1 Tbsp sugar syrup made with equal parts sugar and water brought to a boil to create syrup Mix all of these ingredients in a coffee mug and top off with hot coffee and stir. Float lemon pulp on top for a "fleshy" appearance ... … [Read More...] about ‘Coffee Of The Damned’ Halloween Coffee Drink Recipe!
- 8 oz brewed coffee
- 1 and 1/2 oz Tequila
- 1/2 oz coffee liquor
- 2 tbs Agave Nectar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Grated nutmeg for garnish
1. Brew coffee.
2. Combine agave nectar, heavy cream, and vanilla extract into bowl and beat until firm.
3. Combine tequila, coffee liquor, and coffee in mug.
4. Top with cream mixture and nutmeg.
5. Enjoy this hot beverage with a kick!