Recipe (makes 2 medium-sized frozen drinks) 4 shots of espresso - - I used Sweet Maria's Liquid Amber Espresso Blend, home-roasted to perfection and pulled fresh exactly 24-hours after roasting. If you aren't a home roaster substitute an espresso blend from your favorite roaster. And if you … [Read More...] about An Espresso-Based Frozen Drink
- 3 cups fresh and strong brewed coffee
- 4 packages milk chocolate hot chocolate
- 8 Caramel Hershey’s Kisses
- 8 tbs heavy cream
- Sweetened whipped cream (for topping)
- Cocoa powder for dusting
1. Pour 3/4 cup of coffee into each serving mug and stir in 1 package of hot chocolate mix.
2. Drop in 2 Hershey’s Kisses into each cup and stir until melted.
3. Add dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of cocoa powder to each cup.