Servings: 4 Ingredients 4 cups fresh brewed coffee 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional) 1/4 cup white sugar 1/4 cup boiling water 3 cups crushed ice 1/2 cup cream Refrigerate coffee until cool, about 30 minutes. Chill four glasses, if desired. Stir vanilla extract and sugar in … [Read More...] about Creamy Iced Coffee
- 3 cups fresh and strong brewed coffee
- 4 packages milk chocolate hot chocolate
- 8 Caramel Hershey’s Kisses
- 8 tbs heavy cream
- Sweetened whipped cream (for topping)
- Cocoa powder for dusting
1. Pour 3/4 cup of coffee into each serving mug and stir in 1 package of hot chocolate mix.
2. Drop in 2 Hershey’s Kisses into each cup and stir until melted.
3. Add dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of cocoa powder to each cup.