1 1/2 cups strong coffee 4 teaspoons chocolate syrup 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg 1 tablespoon sugar 1/2 cup whipping cream Put 1 teaspoon of chocolate syrup into each cup Mix Whipping cream, 1/4 teaspoon of the cinnamon, nutmeg, and sugar. Whip until you have … [Read More...] about Mexican Mocha (hot) 4 servings
mocha cream cheese cake
Ingredients for Chocolate Cake
- 1/2 cup hot strong coffee
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- 3 egg yolks (save whites)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 egg whites, stiffly beaten
- 1/2 cup minature chocolate chips, optional
Ingredients for Frosting
- Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 6 ounces (3/4 of a large block) cream cheese, softened
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- 3-1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips, optional
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Grease and flour 2 9″ cake pans
3. Whisk flour and baking soda together in medium bowl
4. Combine butter, brown sugar, white sugar in large bowl and blend until fluffy.
5. Add coffee and cocoa mixture, egg yolks, and sour cream to sugar mixture. Combine thoroughly.
6. Add sugar mixture to egg mixture and mix well. Fold in egg whites and chocolate chips.
7. Pour batter evenly into both pans. Bake 35 to 40 minutes and then allow to cool.
8. Prepare frosting by mixing together cream cheese, butter, vanilla, confectioners sugar, and chocolate chips. Mix very well. Add to cake layers.