Below you can find the recipe for the Greek Frappe. It is the most popular coffee in Greece for the last 30 years. This recipe makes enough for one serving. 1 1/2 tsp instant coffee (Nescafe Original red label is the most popular brand) 1 1/2 cups cold water Sugar Milk Ice cubes In … [Read More...] about Greek Frappe
mocha cinnamon shake
- 1 cup brewed coffee, room temperature
- 1 cup chocolate ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Extra cinnamon for garnish
- Cinnamon sticks
1. Combine coffee, ice cream, ice, and milk in blender.
2. Blend until smooth, about 30 seconds.
3. Pour into glasses and dust with cinnamon.
4. Place 1 cinnamon stick in each glass.