2 1/2 cups strong coffee 2 teaspoons sugar 2/3 cup cream 4 scoops of coffee flavored ice cream 1 large bottle of Coke Sweeten coffee with sugar, and chill Mix coffee and cream Fill 4 glasses half full Add one scoop of ice cream to each glass Top with coke … [Read More...] about Coffee Float (cold) 4 servings
- 3/4 cup coffee ground coarse
- 9 oz boiled water
- Heat resistant vessel
- 16 oz of ice
- French Press Coffee brewer
1. Grind coffee and pour into French press.
2. Boil your water and add to French press. Let steep for 2 minutes, then slowly plunge down your coffee.
3. Add cream and sugar (if desired) and iced to glass. Pour coffee as aggressively as possible into glass.