Ingredients 1 package frozen mango chunks 1 c. cold spring water (any bottled water ) 1 espresso shot ( use strong cold brewed coffee if you'd like. About 1/4 c.) 3 tb. sugar 1 tb. Lipton's Mango instant tea mix 1/4 c. cream Handful of ice cubes ( small ones like you get in a bag of … [Read More...] about Moo-Mango Smoothie
- 3/4 cup coffee ground coarse
- 9 oz boiled water
- Heat resistant vessel
- 16 oz of ice
- French Press Coffee brewer
1. Grind coffee and pour into French press.
2. Boil your water and add to French press. Let steep for 2 minutes, then slowly plunge down your coffee.
3. Add cream and sugar (if desired) and iced to glass. Pour coffee as aggressively as possible into glass.