3 cupsÂ coffee 1/2 cup heavy cream 1 cup brown sugar 2 tablespoons softened butter 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon Peel of one large orange, broken into 6 pieces Peel of one large lemon, broken into 6 pieces Place one piece of … [Read More...] about Grog (hot) 6 servings
- 1 cup fresh brewed coffee (strong)
- 2 tbs orange juice
- 2 tbs milk
- 1 tbs granulated sugar
- 1 tbs cocoa powder
1. Brew coffee
2. Mix coffee, orange juice, milk, sugar, and cocoa powder together in a mug until dissolved.
3. Top with whipped cream and enjoy!
- 1/2 cup coffee or espresso beans
- 1 or 2 whole cloves
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- seeds from 3 or 4 cardamom pods
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1. Place all ingredients together into your coffee grinder. The grind setting depends on whether you’ll be brewing in your espresso machine, or your drip brewer. Fine grind for espresso, medium grind for drip brewer.
2. Brew using freshly ground ingredients. Use 1 or 2 tbs per each cup of water.