Ingredients: 3/4 oz Bailey's Irish Cream 1/2 oz Irish Mist Liquor 5 oz fresh brewed coffee 1/2 oz whipped cream 1 tsp sugar Directions: 1. Brew coffee 2. Pour all ingredients into mug in this order: Coffee, Bailey's, Irish Mist. 3. Stir in sugar. 4. Garnish with whipped … [Read More...] about Irish 49 Coffee
- 1 cup fresh brewed coffee (strong)
- 2 tbs orange juice
- 2 tbs milk
- 1 tbs granulated sugar
- 1 tbs cocoa powder
1. Brew coffee
2. Mix coffee, orange juice, milk, sugar, and cocoa powder together in a mug until dissolved.
3. Top with whipped cream and enjoy!
- 1/2 cup coffee or espresso beans
- 1 or 2 whole cloves
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- seeds from 3 or 4 cardamom pods
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1. Place all ingredients together into your coffee grinder. The grind setting depends on whether you’ll be brewing in your espresso machine, or your drip brewer. Fine grind for espresso, medium grind for drip brewer.
2. Brew using freshly ground ingredients. Use 1 or 2 tbs per each cup of water.