Serves 8 1/4 cup chilled whipping cream 1 1/2 tablespoons powdered sugar 1 tablespoon brandy 1 cup freshly ground (mild roast) coffee (preferably a mild roast Ground in De'Longhi Burr Coffee Grinder and brewed in De'Longhi Coffee maker 5 teaspoons ground cardamom 1 tablespoon sugar 2 … [Read More...] about Spiced Christmas Coffee with Brandied Whipped Cream
- 8 cups water
- 4 ounces ground coffee
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 ounces brown sugar
- 3 whole cloves
- 1 square semi-sweet chocolate
1. Bring water to a boil
2. Add the cinnamon, cloves, sugar, and semi-sweet chocolate
3. Let the mixture come to a boil again and then skim off the foam
4. Reduce to simmer and then add the coffee.
5. Let steep for 5 minutes and serve! Perfect for holiday gatherings.
1/4 cup whipped cream
1 and a half tbs. powdered sugar
1 tbs brandy
1 freshly ground cup of your favorite blend, preferably medium roast
1 tbs sugar
5 tbs ground cardamom
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp ground nutmeg
7 cups water
1. Ground coffee
2. Mix coffee, cardamom, sugar, nutmeg, and cinnamon in coffee filter. Mix gently using spoon whilst in filter.
3. Pour in water and start brew
4. Divide coffee into eight serving cups
5. Top with whipped cream and enjoy!