Ingredients: 1 cup Kahlua 1 cup Bailey's Irish Cream 1 1/2 cup Frangelico 4 cups fresh brewed coffee Whipped cream Directions: 1. Brew coffee 2. Pour ingredients in serving pitcher half full of ice in this order: coffee, Kahlua, Frangelico, Bailey's. 3. When poured, add a … [Read More...] about Coffee Coolatta
- 8 oz package of cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz container of sour cream
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup coffee liquor
- 8 oz frozen whipped cream topping
1. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, brown sugar, and coffee liquor. Blend until smooth.
2. Fold in whipped topping until just mixed.
3. Chill in refrigerator for at least one hour.
4. Serve with your favorite fruit!