Ingredients: 1 cup brewed coffee, room temperature 1 cup chocolate ice cream 1 cup milk 1 cup crushed ice 2 cinnamon sticks 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon Extra cinnamon for garnish Cinnamon sticks Directions: 1. Combine coffee, ice cream, ice, and milk in blender. 2. Blend … [Read More...] about Mocha Cinnamon Shake
- 1/4 semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbs of cold espresso
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/2 cup powdered baking cocoa
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8 x 8 nonstick baking pan with cooking spray (lightly).
2. Brew one shot espresso and set to the side to cool.
3. Combine sugar, butter, vanilla, espresso, and eggs in bowl and beat with mixer on medium speed until smooth. Afterwards, stir in flour, cocoa, salt, and baking powder.
4. Spread mixture into pan evenly and sprinkle chocolate chips on top of batter.
5. Bake for 20 minutes and allow brownies to completely cool before cutting.