1 package frozen blackberries (10 oz) 1/2 cup extra fine granulated sugar 1/2 cup Water (spring water is best) 9 cups cold coffee (darker roast brewed drip style) 1 pint Half-and-half 1 cup sweetened whipped cream (or CoolWhip) 9 whole blackberries Put frozen blackberries in a … [Read More...] about Blackberry Summer Dream
eggnog coffee punch
- 1 and 1/2 cups coffee ice cream
- 1 and 1/2 cups eggnog
- 1 cup fresh brewed coffee
- 4 tbs. cool whip
- 4 pinches ground nutmeg
1. Brew coffee
2. Scoop the ice cream into a pan on low heat
3. Stir in eggnog and coffee into pan. Heat until warm, usually 3 minutes.
4. Pour into four mugs and top each with Cool Whip and sprinkle with nutmeg. Serve immediately.
5. Enjoy! Sure to be the star of your holiday party this year!