Ingredients: 1/2 cup ground dark roast coffee 1 tsp orange peel, grated 4 cups water 1 1/2 cups milk 3 tbs sugar ice 1 tsp grated semi sweet chocolate Directions: 1. Brew coffee with grated orange mixed in with coffee grounds 2. Pour coffee into pitcher and stir in sugar and … [Read More...] about Chocolate Orange Iced Espresso
eggnog coffee punch
- 1 and 1/2 cups coffee ice cream
- 1 and 1/2 cups eggnog
- 1 cup fresh brewed coffee
- 4 tbs. cool whip
- 4 pinches ground nutmeg
1. Brew coffee
2. Scoop the ice cream into a pan on low heat
3. Stir in eggnog and coffee into pan. Heat until warm, usually 3 minutes.
4. Pour into four mugs and top each with Cool Whip and sprinkle with nutmeg. Serve immediately.
5. Enjoy! Sure to be the star of your holiday party this year!