Ingredients 1 and 1/4 cups milk 1 1/2 tbs white chocolate syrup 1 1/2 tbs chocolate syrup 1.5 oz. espresso 1 tbs whipped cream Instructions 1. Brew espresso 2. Froth milk 3. Pour both chocolate syrups into coffee mug 4. Add espresso to mug 5. Pour in frothed milk 6. … [Read More...] about White and Milk Chocolate Mocha
dark roast coffee gelee
- 6 tbs finely ground dark roast coffee
- 2 and 1/4 cups boiling water, plus 1 tbs cold water
- 1/2 cup cugar
- 1 and 1/2 tsp plain gelatin
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 tsp curry powder
1. Brew ground coffee using 2 cups boiling water
2. Bring sugar and remaining 1/4 cup water to a boil in saucepan, stirring sugar until dissolved. Remove from heat.
3. Sprinkle gelatin over cold water to soften for 1 minute.
4. Stir coffee, sugar syrup, and vanilla in metal bowl, then add gelatin mixture and stir until dissolved. Chill 8 hours.
5. To make the topping, force brown sugar through a sieve into a bowl, then add heavy cream and curry powder and beat with mixer until soft peaks form.
6. Divide your gelee into six cups and top with whipped cream.
7. Enjoy! Perfect for dinner parties.