Ingredients: 1 cake of Mexican hot chocolate (prepared according to instructions on box) 1/2 cup coffee Cayenne pepper whipped cream chocolate shavings Directions: 1. Brew coffee 2. Mix coffee, 1/2 cup of hot chocolate, and 1 dash of cayenne pepper together in mug. 3. Add … [Read More...] about Mocha Pizzaz
cooking with coffee
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 5 tbss natural unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 14 oz semisweet or bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 1/4 cups (2 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup hot strong coffee
- 2/3 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 2 cups sugar
- 7 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped white chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Coat baking dish with nonstick spray.
3. Whisk flour, cocoa powder, and salt in medium bowl and set aside.
4. Place semi-sweet chocolate, butter, coffee, and liquor into a heatproof bowl. Set bowl over saucepan of simmering water. Heat mixture thoroughly until melted and mixed. Remove bowl from heat. Whisk in both sugars and add eggs and vanilla. Whisk until blended. Fold in flour mixture. Pour into baking dish.
5. Place white chocolate into a microwave safe bowl. Microwave until melted. Place in pastry bag and pipe thin lines over brownie batter.
6. Bake for 35-45 minutes, while roating pan every 10 minutes. Cool completely.
- 1 5-pound beef brisket, halved
- 2 tbss kosher salt
- 1 dried ancho chile
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 tbs olive oil, divided
- 2 cups hot coffee
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 10 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Finely grated lemon zest
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2-1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp instant espresso coffee powder (or instant coffee)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate mini-chips
1. Preheat oven to 375 and line 12 muffin tins with paper
2. Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, espresso, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg together in large bowl.
3. In a separate medium bowl, combine milk, butter egg, and vanilla well. Add to flour mixture and stir until just combined. Then fold in chocolate chips.
4. Fill muffin tins 3/4 full and bake for 20 minutes.
5. Enjoy! Great for grab-n-go breakfasts!
- 1 package dark-chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 3 oz. package instant chocolate pudding
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup strong coffee
- 1/2 cup creme de cacao
- 1/4 cup Kahlua
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar, sifted
- 2 tbs strong coffee
- 2 tbs Kahlua
- 2 tbs creme de cacao
1. Combine cake mix, oil, pudding, eggs, coffee, creme de cacao, and kahlua in a mixing bowl and beat well to combine for about 4 minutes. Mixture should be very smooth when mixed well enough.
2. Pour mixture into a greased 10 inch tube pan 3/4 high.
3. Bake for 50 minutes and immediately remove cake onto a pan and poke holes through from top to bottom with skewer or ice pick.
4. Prepare your topping by mixing the Kahlua, coffee, confectioners sugar, and creme de cacao together well. Spoon over cake.
- 1 tbs instant coffee powder
- 1/2 orange, shredded zest and juice
- 1/2 cup arborio rice
- 2 cups milk regular or low fat
- 2 drops vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 Tablespoons rum