1 tablespoon brown sugar 1/4 cup half-and-half 1 tablespoon caramel ice cream topping 3/4 cup hot, brewed coffee Stir brown sugar into half-and-half until dissolved. Whip with a milk frother or small whisk. Pour coffee into a mug, and stir in caramel sauce until dissolved. Pour frothed … [Read More...] about Brown Sugar Caramel Latte
- 1 oz fresh ground, dark roast, coffee
- 8 oz water
- Half and Half
- Sugar as desired
1. Brew coffee, preferably in a French press for this recipe.
2. Add as much half and half and sugar as desired to bottom of glass. Stir well to mix.
3. Pour coffee into glass, do not stir.
4. Add ice and straw.
- 3 oz espresso
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 and 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tbs. Pectin (found near jell-o at most supermarkets)
- 1 cup ice
- 1 tbs orange zest
- whipped cream
1. Brew espresso
2. Pour espresso into blender and add sugar. Blend until sugar dissolved and mixed well.
3. Add pectin and milk to mixture. Blend until mixed well.
4. Add ice and blend on high until smooth.
5. Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream and orange zest.
- 2/3 cup coarsely ground coffee
- 3 cups water
- 3 tsp dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Half and Half cream
1. Add all ingredients, minus the cream, into a bowl and stir well. Then cover and refrigerate overnight.
2. Next day, pour coffee through a strainer and into a bowl.
3. Fill glass with ice, then pour coffee 3/4 of the way in glass.
4. Add cream to taste.