Serves 8 8 cups hot brewed coffee 8 fluid ounces coffee flavored liqueur 8 fluid ounces brandy 4 fluid ounces creme de cacao 2 cups whipped cream, garnish 2 tablespoons chocolate sprinkles In the bottom of 8 coffee mugs, pour 1 ounce each coffee liqueur and brandy. Pour in 1/2 ounce each … [Read More...] about Coffee Nudge Recipe
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup dark roast brewed coffee
1. Brew coffee
2. Combine sugar and coffee in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
3. Stir constantly to dissolve sugar.
4. Lower heat and simmer for 3 minutes, while constantly stirring.
5. Store in air tight container in refrigerator for up to 1 month.
6. Use in food recipes or flavored drinks!