Ingredients 1/2 cup coffee or espresso beans 1 or 2 whole cloves 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon seeds from 3 or 4 cardamom pods 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg 1/4 teaspoon black pepper 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger Directions 1. Place all ingredients together into your coffee … [Read More...] about Moroccan Spiced Coffee
- 1/2 cup brewed espresso
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 3 fresh hot chili peppers, such as jalapeno, or hotter if desired, seeded
- 2 tbs hot dry mustard mixed with 1 tablespoon warm water
- 2 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbs ground cumin
- 2 tbs chili powder
1. Combine all ingredients in a small pot.
2. Stir well and bring to a simmer over medium-high heat.
3. Lower heat and allow to simmer for 20 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and let mixture cool. The puree in a blender.
5. Use on your favorite meat!