Ingredients: 3/4 cup coffee ground coarse 9 oz boiled water Heat resistant vessel 16 oz of ice French Press Coffee brewer Directions: 1. Grind coffee and pour into French press. 2. Boil your water and add to French press. Let steep for 2 minutes, then slowly plunge down your … [Read More...] about Japanese Iced Coffee
- 8 oz brewed coffee
- 1 and 1/2 oz Tequila
- 1/2 oz coffee liquor
- 2 tbs Agave Nectar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Grated nutmeg for garnish
1. Brew coffee.
2. Combine agave nectar, heavy cream, and vanilla extract into bowl and beat until firm.
3. Combine tequila, coffee liquor, and coffee in mug.
4. Top with cream mixture and nutmeg.
5. Enjoy this hot beverage with a kick!