Ingredients: 5 scoops vanilla ice cream 1/3 cup milk 1 tsp instant coffee 5 cubes ice Directions: 1. Add all ingredients into blender. 2. Blend on medium until smooth 3. Pour into glasses 4. Top with whipped cream and serve … [Read More...] about Simple Ice Cream Blended Coffee
- 8 oz brewed coffee
- 1 and 1/2 oz Tequila
- 1/2 oz coffee liquor
- 2 tbs Agave Nectar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Grated nutmeg for garnish
1. Brew coffee.
2. Combine agave nectar, heavy cream, and vanilla extract into bowl and beat until firm.
3. Combine tequila, coffee liquor, and coffee in mug.
4. Top with cream mixture and nutmeg.
5. Enjoy this hot beverage with a kick!