Ingredients: 1 cup fresh brewed coffee (strong) 2 tbs orange juice 2 tbs milk 1 tbs granulated sugar 1 tbs cocoa powder Directions: 1. Brew coffee 2. Mix coffee, orange juice, milk, sugar, and cocoa powder together in a mug until dissolved. 3. Top with whipped cream and … [Read More...] about Orange Mocha
coffee flavored fruit dip
- 8 oz package of cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz container of sour cream
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup coffee liquor
- 8 oz frozen whipped cream topping
1. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, brown sugar, and coffee liquor. Blend until smooth.
2. Fold in whipped topping until just mixed.
3. Chill in refrigerator for at least one hour.
4. Serve with your favorite fruit!