3/4 cup milk 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 3 tablespoons granulated sugar 3 tablespoons mocha flavored instant coffee mix 1 cup crushed ice In a blender or food processor, combine milk, vanilla, sugar, coffee powder and crushed ice. Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve. … [Read More...] about Mocha Iced Fusion
coffee flavored fruit dip
- 8 oz package of cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz container of sour cream
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup coffee liquor
- 8 oz frozen whipped cream topping
1. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, brown sugar, and coffee liquor. Blend until smooth.
2. Fold in whipped topping until just mixed.
3. Chill in refrigerator for at least one hour.
4. Serve with your favorite fruit!