Ingredients 1 cup hot brewed coffee 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder 1 tablespoon white sugar 2 tablespoons milk Directions Pour hot coffee into a mug. Stir in cocoa, sugar and milk. … [Read More...] about Mocha Coffee Recipe
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp ground coffee
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
1. Cream butter and sugar together in bowl with mixer
2. In a small bowl combine eggs, vanilla, and coffee well
3. In another separate large bowl, mix flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt together
4. Slowly add egg mixture to butter mixture until combined well. Then slowly add to flour mixture and combine well.
5. Chill for one hour
6. Preheat oven to 375 and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow cookies to cool completely.