1 coconut 2 cups milk 4 cups strong coffee 1 tablespoon sugar Punch two holes in to coconut, pour liquid into saucepan Bake coconut for 30 minutes at 300 F degrees Break open coconut, remove meat, and grate. Mix coconut meat, coconut liquid, and milk in a sauce pan Heat over low … [Read More...] about Caribbean (hot) 8 servings
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp ground coffee
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
1. Cream butter and sugar together in bowl with mixer
2. In a small bowl combine eggs, vanilla, and coffee well
3. In another separate large bowl, mix flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt together
4. Slowly add egg mixture to butter mixture until combined well. Then slowly add to flour mixture and combine well.
5. Chill for one hour
6. Preheat oven to 375 and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow cookies to cool completely.