1 coconut 2 cups milk 4 cups strong coffee 1 tablespoon sugar Punch two holes in to coconut, pour liquid into saucepan Bake coconut for 30 minutes at 300 F degrees Break open coconut, remove meat, and grate. Mix coconut meat, coconut liquid, and milk in a sauce pan Heat over low … [Read More...] about Caribbean (hot) 8 servings
coffee and rum
- 1 cup of fresh brewed coffee, strong
- 1/2 shot of Frangelico Liquor
- 1/2 shot of Malibu Rum
- Whipped cream
1. Brew coffee.
2. Pour coffee in heat proof glass.
3 Add both liquor shots and stir well.
4. Top with whipped cream.
5. Enjoy your island coffee drink!
- 8 cups hot coffee
- 1 cup dark rum
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 12 cloves, whole
1. Brew fresh coffee
2. Pour all ingredients into medium saucepan and stir thoroughly
3. Simmer on low for 2 hours, stirring occasionally
4. Pour each serving into a mug and add 1 whole cinnamon stick.