1/4 cup ground coffee, any variety 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg 2 Tbsp. sugar 2-1/2 cups cold water 1 cup eggnog, warmed 1/2 cup real whipped cream (or Cool Whip Topping) PLACE coffee in filter in brew basket of coffee maker; sprinkle … [Read More...] about Holiday Eggnog Coffee Recipe
coffee and alcohol
- 8 oz brewed coffee
- 1 and 1/2 oz Tequila
- 1/2 oz coffee liquor
- 2 tbs Agave Nectar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Grated nutmeg for garnish
1. Brew coffee.
2. Combine agave nectar, heavy cream, and vanilla extract into bowl and beat until firm.
3. Combine tequila, coffee liquor, and coffee in mug.
4. Top with cream mixture and nutmeg.
5. Enjoy this hot beverage with a kick!
- 1 oz espresso
- 3 tbs chocolate syrup
- 4 oz milk
- 2 oz Kahlua
1. Brew espresso and chill for 1 hour.
2. Combine all ingredients in glass pre-filled with ice.
3. Stir and enjoy!
- 1 oz Frangelico
- 1 oz Vodka
- 3/4 oz cold espresso
1. Pre-make espresso and allow to cool in refrigerator.
2. Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice and shake vigorously.
3. Strain into a martini glass.
4. Enjoy this simple, yet delicious, drink!
- 1/4 cup Sauze Blue Silver Tequila
- 1/2 cup cream
- 2 tbsp. pumpkin spice syrup
- 1 tbs sugar
- 2 tbs pumpkin spice syrup
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 and 1/2 cup hot coffee
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped cream and cinnamon for garnish
1. Brew coffee
2. Combine cream, pumpkin spice syrup, sugar, vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice well in a cup.
3. Pour mixture into a coffee cup that’s holding coffee. Add tequila.
4. Garnish with whipped cream and cinnamon.
- 1 pint chocolate ice cream
- 8 tbs brewed espresso
- 8 tbs finely chopped semi-sweet chocolate
- 8 tbs dark rum
1. Brew espresso
2. Divide ice cream among four dessert bowls.
3. Spoon 2 tbs of chocolate, 2 of rum, and 2 of espresso over each scoop.
4. Serve immediately and enjoy! Great for a quick dessert.