Ingredients 1 cup chilled brewed coffee, made double-strength or with a rich dark roast 2 rounded tablespoons sugar (extra fine) 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream 1/4 tsp genuine vanilla extract 2 cups ice Combine the coffee, sugar, cream, vanilla and ice in a blender and blend until … [Read More...] about Iced Coffee Extra Smooth
chocolate mint cappuccino
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tbs chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup fresh brewed dark roast coffee
- 2 tbs peppermint syrup
- Cocoa powder for garnish
1. Brew coffee
2. Pour milk into microwave safe bowl and heat on high for 1 to 1 and a half minutes in microwave.
3. Beat milk with electric mixer until milk begins to thicken. Continue until it doubles in size.
4. Pour peppermint and chocolate syrups into coffee cup and microwave for 20 seconds.
5. Stir in coffee in cup
6. Add your milk, but do not stir.