Ingredients 1 and 1/2 cups coffee ice cream 1 and 1/2 cups eggnog 1 cup fresh brewed coffee 4 tbs. cool whip 4 pinches ground nutmeg Directions 1. Brew coffee 2. Scoop the ice cream into a pan on low heat 3. Stir in eggnog and coffee into pan. Heat until warm, usually 3 … [Read More...] about Eggnog Coffee Punch
chocolate mint cappuccino
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tbs chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup fresh brewed dark roast coffee
- 2 tbs peppermint syrup
- Cocoa powder for garnish
1. Brew coffee
2. Pour milk into microwave safe bowl and heat on high for 1 to 1 and a half minutes in microwave.
3. Beat milk with electric mixer until milk begins to thicken. Continue until it doubles in size.
4. Pour peppermint and chocolate syrups into coffee cup and microwave for 20 seconds.
5. Stir in coffee in cup
6. Add your milk, but do not stir.