So here I am, back again with another syrup recipe I have conjured up over the summer months. My love for coffee syrups has grown and grown, and so has my bank of recipes. Here is one I thought you might enjoy. This is a personal favourite for a mid-morning pick-me-up. My early mornings are spent … [Read More...] about Lola’s Iced Chocolate Espresso
chocolate mint cappuccino
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tbs chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup fresh brewed dark roast coffee
- 2 tbs peppermint syrup
- Cocoa powder for garnish
1. Brew coffee
2. Pour milk into microwave safe bowl and heat on high for 1 to 1 and a half minutes in microwave.
3. Beat milk with electric mixer until milk begins to thicken. Continue until it doubles in size.
4. Pour peppermint and chocolate syrups into coffee cup and microwave for 20 seconds.
5. Stir in coffee in cup
6. Add your milk, but do not stir.