A few weekends ago I was in Los Angeles at Jerry's Famous Deli having a malt. It was very good, but I got to thinking it would be even better if it were made with coffee ice cream. A while back, Rick Bartosh showed INeedCoffee readers how to make coffee ice cream. Using that as a start, I set out to … [Read More...] about Coffee Milkshake, Coffee Malt
chocolate coffee martini
- 1.5 oz. Irish Cream Liqueur
- 1 oz. chocolate liqueur
- 1/2 oz. vodka
- 2 oz refrigerated coffee
- 1 small scoop chocolate ice cream
1. Pour alcohol in glass in this order: Irish Cream, Chocolate Liquor, Vodka
2. Pour coffee over alcohol mixture. Chocolate will remain settled at bottom.
3. Garnish with scoop of ice cream
4. Enjoy! Perfect for New Years Eve cocktails!